UK Pet Forums Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
I've done the Vans and the Converse in my time :D

My daughter is really good to me now ......... she sends me an email with a link to everything she wants :eek: at least I dont have to work out what the hell she means I suppose ......... :lol:

I've done the Vans and the Converse in my time :D

My daughter is really good to me now ......... she sends me an email with a link to everything she wants :eek: at least I dont have to work out what the hell she means I suppose ......... :lol:
I do that with Mom too :D Mostly now though she just gives me the money and I go off and get whatever it is I want. This year, I want a tattoo :)

eeeekkk! im thankful mine are still young enough to buy the cheaper end of stuff for lol! plus they have birthdays smack bam in the middle of the year. Unlike like this one who will come 5 weeks after xmas the naughty boy
Perfect time of year - all the best people are born at the end of January ;) :D

Your kids have good taste :p
I have worn vans n etnies for years they always last aaaaaages I picked up my latest pair from a car boot sale for £5 :D
eastpak never owned one but my friends always seem to last forever n get used for everything.

As a lover of etnies, which are just a different brand of skate shoe then i would have to say the cheapest place i have found that have the largest range of shoes is Branch 309.
They will probably do vans at quite a good price. Branch309 - Cheap Shoes and Trainers with FREE Delivery over £50 is the link. Good luck doing your xmas shopping.
I do sympathies, i also have 2 kids there birthday is not in december tho, but my sister, mother, partner and best friend all have the exact same birthday and its in december. That is a very expensive day lol

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.