UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
I got a large stagbar from Pets at Home about 4 months ago and Bo loves it, she can occasionally 'forget' it for a while, but she loves to have a good chew a few times a day.

Have to say, it's no where near finished as well, should probably last a few more months!

·
Registered
334 Posts
mine have all loved them. Brucie has had the same one now for ages, just goes back to it everynow and again and has a munch, its not got a scratch on it yet. Even prolific chewers take a good while to get through them I find.

Antlerchews.co.uk have got a deal on for a fiver off your first order (and if they are still doing it they send out a voucher for another fiver off for a mate, I'd give you a code but I've already given mine away). so you can try them for cheaper...

https://www.antlerdogchews.co.uk/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=24

:)

·
Banned
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mine have all loved them. Brucie has had the same one now for ages, just goes back to it everynow and again and has a munch, its not got a scratch on it yet. Even prolific chewers take a good while to get through them I find.

Antlerchews.co.uk have got a deal on for a fiver off your first order (and if they are still doing it they send out a voucher for another fiver off for a mate, I'd give you a code but I've already given mine away). so you can try them for cheaper...

https://www.antlerdogchews.co.uk/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=24

:)
thanks!! just got the extra large one for a fiver :D BARGAIN! how long does delivery take?

·
Registered
334 Posts
aww good :) least now if he doesnt like it you havent forked out a fortune for it.

If i remember rightly it only took a couple of days to come. thats how long they last, can hardly remember even getting my last batch now (then again, I still wouldnt remember if it was yesterday!). They must have come royal mail as our postie knocked on with them (this I remember as I nearly missed him, and when I do he just takes stuff round to my work round the corner, I remember thinking how odd my colleagues would have found it to have some antlers dropped off for me :eek:ut: without the explanation of them being for a dog they would have been real confused!) .

·
Registered
616 Posts
My dogs love them. We got them one each for the first time last week and Bronson is now in need of a new one :eek: Molly has a good go at it a few times a day, but while Bronson is still growing he has demolished his :rolleyes:
Overall, yes, they are worth it :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.