Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Staffy colour?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by ToddyxxMillie, May 26, 2010.

1. ToddyxxMillie

ToddyxxMillie PetForums Member

Hi i dont know much about staffys but i saw a very unusual colouring yesterday. I was coming back from a walk with my two when i saw what looked a jack russel coming and then as it got closer it was a staffy he was gorgeous! He was white with orange patches ive never seen a staffy with those markings before, it was exactly like orange and white cocker spaniel markings. I was just wondering is that rare or is it just me? As i loved him!

2. dobermum

dobermum PetForums Senior

Hey girlie & furkids! How's yas?

I've seen a white staffie once with kinda red markings on him. He was a gorgeous dog and full breed. My Dad owned an amazing full breed red, and the markings on the white one I met had same red colourings on him. Great natured he was too, licking me to death and doing the usual rolling over on his back to get the belly rubbed. :D Coulda stood there all day with him too.

D x

3. tiddlypup

tiddlypup PetForums VIP

theres one round here thats completely speckled with a brown head

4. JjPhoenix

JjPhoenix PetForums Member

not 'rare' just one type of colouring, there's quite a few that come to our training center with those colourings. one is that orangey brown with a white head!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice