Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Staffie x chihuahua

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by applecrumlin, Mar 6, 2017.

1. applecrumlin

applecrumlin Oh Help Oh No it's a Gruffalo

Don't panic, I'm not asking where I can buy one.

I think Monkey is some mix of terrier with pug, but have jokingly said that she could be a staffihuahua, and I just wondered if anyone had seen such a thing? A quick Google only yielded photos of tiny puppies and I didn't want to search any longer or I'll be spammed mercilessly with references to them.

Over to you, PF members!

2. Katalyst

Katalyst A Lanky Lurcher and a Delinquent Dobermann

I knew of one where I used to live. It's dad was a chihuahua and it's mum a chi x staff.
    The lady called her chihuaffi lol!
    She basically looked like a larger chi with a squarer head and less protruding eyes. Weird looking thing tbh but not ugly.

3. Smalldogs

Smalldogs PetForums Member

I met one once - she was lovely! She was blue fawn and looked like a Chihuahua-sized Staffie - a great character with the virtues of both breeds. As I recall, her mother was the Chi, the owner had multiple Staffies and let her get pregnant by one, but then surrendered her to a Chi rescue when she realised it was likely to be an expensive Caesarean. The mother nearly died, and only this one puppy survived, but both did well in the care of the rescue.

4. LouLatch

LouLatch PetForums VIP

There's Elmo on fb he's a staffie x chi.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice