Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Spottiedottie ID Tag sale

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by james1, Jul 27, 2009.

1. james1

james1 PetForums VIP

I bought two name tags for my Beam and Finn the other week and just thought id mention the site: Spottiedottie.
    I got the RedDingo ones which compared to other sites is the cheapest I could find - they are doing free engraving and delivery too!!!! Great quality, heavy and come with lifetime guarantees
    Pet Shop | Pet Accessories | Gifts for Dogs & Cats - Spottie Dottie Pet Shop

Red Dingo are usually very expensive - with free engraving you wont have to replace these ever I expect

great value and really nice customer service and the tags are top draw :D

2. shezzy

shezzy PetForums Senior

Thanks for posting the site :)
    My cat just lost her collar yesterday :( so im gonna have to buy some replacment ID tags lol
    Thanks

3. james1

james1 PetForums VIP

I dont post sites often but the price of these compared to other sites is very good, the customer services is tip top too. RedDingo arent the cheapest but they are fantastic quality - with free engraving, delivery and lifetime guarantee its a good deal - had to share ;)

4. Riverwish

Riverwish PetForums Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice