Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Spot the Cat

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by GreyHare, Apr 4, 2011.

1. GreyHare

GreyHare Guest

Maudey bag cannot even wait until I have finnished making the bed before she gets in it, I go off to answer the phone before I put the duvet cover on and when I go back, she's there the little madam.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't think she liked being disturbed :D

2. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

:lol: I usually end up with at least one inside the quilt cover when Im changeing the beding :rolleyes: :D

3. GreyHare

GreyHare Guest

I'd already battled with Monty as he like to run around under the sheet when it's all pulled down and tucked in, what used to be a five minute job has turned into a 30 minute battle as he hangs off the pillow cases as you are trying to get pillows in :D

4. MoggyBaby

MoggyBaby PetForums VIP

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

5. Dally Banjo

Dally Banjo PetForums VIP

I have that every day :rolleyes: I cover the whole bed over with a superking size fitted sheet to stop the bed getting spot fured up :rolleyes: as soon as Tango hears the sheet get shaken out he's under it :rolleyes: closely followed by someone else who plays bat the moveing object under the sheet :lol: I have to get him out dont want him squashed by a spot :blink:

6. Amethyst

Amethyst PetForums VIP

That made me smile :)

7. Dante

Dante PetForums VIP

Ah yes.. Sheet changing time, always a fun moment to behold in our household! They normally manage to get under the mattress so we have to double check before letting it back down, don't want any flat kitties! :nono:

There's something stupidly cute about them just flopping down in the middle of the big bed and then rolling around, when the fresh sheet has just been put on.. Makes them look tiny :)

8. buffie

buffie Mentored by Meeko

Yayyyyyyyy,Its not just me :D.I hate changing the bed linen Meeko just has to "help" :devil:He's under the bottom sheet,in the duvet cover ,in the pillow slips,under the duvet ,on top of the duvet munching on fingers,under the bed munching on toes,and he does it all at such speed :yikes:I have threatened him with "the closed door" treatment but truth be told it is quite fun :lol::lol:

9. Eroswoof

Eroswoof Guest

That really brightened my day :D I LOVE the first one :lol:

Em
    xx

10. lymorelynn

lymorelynn UN Peacekeeper in training
    Staff Member

Yep - we have the same bed changing fun here :D It only works with new sheets though, Mai Tai doesn't bother if I'm just making the bed in a morning, it's only fun with fresh bedding :p

11. Taylorbaby

Taylorbaby PetForums VIP

haha excellent! :laugh:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice