Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Spot on puppy's belly...?

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by jlushh, Jul 29, 2009.

1. jlushh

jlushh PetForums Member

Yesterday I noticed Sacha had a spot on her stomach...I'm not sure what it is really.
    Does anyone here know what it might be?

I've attatched a pic.

Attached Files:

2. jlushh

jlushh PetForums Member

shameless self bump...
    Heelllp.

3. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

I haven't a clue but you could try bathing it with a bit of salt in cooled boiled water and put some sudocrem on it and see if it gets any better within a couple of days and if not take her to the vet so they can tell you what it is.:)

4. kenla210

kenla210 PetForums Senior

could well be puppy acne, Daisy had this and although I took her to the vet, they didn't do anything and it cleared up on it's own.

5. astro

astro PetForums Junior

I can't see it properly, but your pup might have had a tick that's recently come off. Below is a photo (also in the groin area) of a spot my dog had awhile back. It eventually crusted over...she's had a few of these and it took me awhile to realize it was a tick bite. It wasn't until I actually found a tick on her that had been having a good feed before I realized what I was seeing

[​IMG]

#5 astro, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice