UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Master of the Whingey Cat.
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I post so many pictures on here, I know, so apologies for posting more :eek:

Spooks met the bunnies without the barrier for the first time on Tuesday. It was interesting, as you'll see in the piccies. Enjoy!

(Oh, and he doesn't normally wear a harness anymore, but I was too much of a wuss to let them meet without it the first time- they have since met without the harness...)

So, there was Spooks minding his own business, sniffing the air,

...and a very strange hoppity cat came along.

And she was very persistant, following him everywhere, the poor lad!

She eventually let him be, and he breathed a sigh of relief. But, much to his surprise, there was another strange hoppity cat.

'Yikes!' said Spooky, and he hid behind the flowerpot.

After composing himself, he realised that there was a new place to explore. The shed that was normally closed was open! He had to go and check it out!

It was an exciting adventure. There were tunnels and cat trees, beds and blankets, and lots of litter trays to see!

'Ah! I quite like it in here!', he exclaimed, and surveyed his kingdom.

That is until the funny hoppity cat boss came into the picture:

'Alright, I'm off!' decided Spooks.

Spooks was able to make two new friends, even if he was apprehensive. He's enjoyed more exploring of the Babbity Bunhouse since, and is slowly growing to quite like the company of the funny hoppity cats.

To be continued...

·
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love your spooky stories :D

Bless him, he is so lovely :)
Thank you! Glad to know I'm not boring everyone :blushing:

He now meows at the shed door when he goes out, and likes to sit on the shelf and look out. Apparently, it's more interesting than exploring the garden for himself :confused:

He's an odd one! :D

·
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love your rabbit house! I've got a picture of Bernard trying to shake paws with my bun, I'll try and find it!

Spooks looks very well behaved around them both!
Aww, I didn't know you had a bunny- I'd love to see the picture :) And as for their house, I'm quite proud of it. Very simple, but they have lots to do and space to play :)

Spooks is very well behaved, actually. He's been giving them a good sniff (with me right behind him!! :blushing:), and seems to love it in their shed! Makes a change from Molly, who just saw them as a snack :eek:

It's nice that the three of them can be outside together, makes it a lot easier for me, too, and I don't have to sit out in the cold for as long :p

·
Registered
632 Posts
Their shed looks really great, Nancy will be jealous! I should try and create something similar for her when we move. Rosie couldn't care less about Nancy, Clara sees her as a snack and Bernard is just super intrigued by her! Here he is, offering a paw shake!

Attachments

·
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Their shed looks really great, Nancy will be jealous! I should try and create something similar for her when we move. Rosie couldn't care less about Nancy, Clara sees her as a snack and Bernard is just super intrigued by her! Here he is, offering a paw shake!
What a gorgeous picture!! Nancy's a beautiful colour, I love her white feet :001_wub:

It's funny how cats react differently to them, isn't it? There's a couple of neighbourhood cats that watch the bunnies with hungry expressions on their faces (as Molly did) :eek: Spooks, on the other hand, seems quite baffled by them. He looks at them in a way that says 'What on earth are these things?!' :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.