UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister phones a medium yesterday and mum came through to her, was really acurate, so I said Ill do the same to see what happens, jokingly I said I bet I get dad, boy did I get dad, everything she said was so true, one thing she did say is, the man is saying tell them (me and my sisters)to remember me too":eek: she even described him to me, everything was right even down to him wearing slippers when he died, ok that could be something that happens to a lot of people but my dad was killed by a van and we never knew why he was out in his slippers:eek:
She also said , your dad loved dogs as you do! errr how did she know that:eek:
I was shaking after I put the phone down:eek:

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would love to do that but I'd be too scared.:eek:
Must have been lovely to know that your mum and dad are okay though. :)
Was nice but I was hoping for mum, obviously dad wanted to say something, was a bit scary but nice in a way:)

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Was nice but I was hoping for mum, obviously dad wanted to say something, was a bit scary but nice in a way:)
If my dad come through I would put the phone down - I couldn't stand him.:lol:
Would love to speak to my mum though as I sadly never got to say goodbye to her when she died 4 years ago. I spoke to her at dinnertime on New years eve and she was fine but later on that night she was ill and admitted to hospital just as they rung the new year in and then died 3 1/2 hrs later in hospital and I didn't even know she was ill or had been admitted to hospital as my sisters never told me.:( I didn't even know she had died until 10 am the following morning.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If my dad come through I would put the phone down - I couldn't stand him.:lol:
Would love to speak to my mum though as I sadly never got to say goodbye to her when she died 4 years ago. I spoke to her at dinnertime on New years eve and she was fine but later on that night she was ill and admitted to hospital just as they rung the new year in and then died 3 1/2 hrs later in hospital and I didn't even know she was ill or had been admitted to hospital as my sisters never told me.:( I didn't even know she had died until 10 am the following morning.
Awww how awfull for you, apparently my mum said through the medium that she didnt expect to go so quickly, neither did we, she only went in for an xray, in fact we stayed over night with her in hospital cos she was poorly and she woke up and said " what are you lot doing here Im not going to die you know":eek:

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Hi,

My sister and Aunt went to see one the day before my Mums funeral.I have to say I was pretty upset at that as I felt it was the wrong time.

The woman was very acurate though, and if it gave my sister some comfort around that terrible time. She told her that Mum said whenever we smell freesias she will be around.She also told her that Dad should listen to Wind beneath my wings because that would tell him how she felt about him,she said alot of stuff. I think I would be too scared to ring one,everything is still too raw for me and I feel that she is with me,I don't need a Medium to tell me that!

Izzie

·
Registered
27,670 Posts
My sister phones a medium yesterday and mum came through to her, was really acurate, so I said Ill do the same to see what happens, jokingly I said I bet I get dad, boy did I get dad, everything she said was so true, one thing she did say is, the man is saying tell them (me and my sisters)to remember me too":eek: she even described him to me, everything was right even down to him wearing slippers when he died, ok that could be something that happens to a lot of people but my dad was killed by a van and we never knew why he was out in his slippers:eek:
She also said , your dad loved dogs as you do! errr how did she know that:eek:
I was shaking after I put the phone down:eek:
They are good arnt they, I went to see Tony Stockwell in our theatre begining of the year, he was brilliant.
I have had quite a few readings and all were acurate. :thumbup:

·
Registered
8,387 Posts
Oh I would love to phone a medium but dont know any :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.