Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Spoke to a medium today

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kinjilabs, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

My sister phones a medium yesterday and mum came through to her, was really acurate, so I said Ill do the same to see what happens, jokingly I said I bet I get dad, boy did I get dad, everything she said was so true, one thing she did say is, the man is saying tell them (me and my sisters)to remember me too":eek: she even described him to me, everything was right even down to him wearing slippers when he died, ok that could be something that happens to a lot of people but my dad was killed by a van and we never knew why he was out in his slippers:eek:
    She also said , your dad loved dogs as you do! errr how did she know that:eek:
    I was shaking after I put the phone down:eek:

2. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

I would love to do that but I'd be too scared.:eek:
    Must have been lovely to know that your mum and dad are okay though. :)

3. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Was nice but I was hoping for mum, obviously dad wanted to say something, was a bit scary but nice in a way:)

4. borderer

borderer Guest

her indoors goes she has been told allot

5. Jazzy

Jazzy PetForums VIP

If my dad come through I would put the phone down - I couldn't stand him.:lol:
    Would love to speak to my mum though as I sadly never got to say goodbye to her when she died 4 years ago. I spoke to her at dinnertime on New years eve and she was fine but later on that night she was ill and admitted to hospital just as they rung the new year in and then died 3 1/2 hrs later in hospital and I didn't even know she was ill or had been admitted to hospital as my sisters never told me.:( I didn't even know she had died until 10 am the following morning.

6. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Awww how awfull for you, apparently my mum said through the medium that she didnt expect to go so quickly, neither did we, she only went in for an xray, in fact we stayed over night with her in hospital cos she was poorly and she woke up and said " what are you lot doing here Im not going to die you know":eek:

7. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

I never believed in these things till today, glad I rang now tho:)

8. Izzie999

Izzie999 PetForums VIP

Hi,

My sister and Aunt went to see one the day before my Mums funeral.I have to say I was pretty upset at that as I felt it was the wrong time.

The woman was very acurate though, and if it gave my sister some comfort around that terrible time. She told her that Mum said whenever we smell freesias she will be around.She also told her that Dad should listen to Wind beneath my wings because that would tell him how she felt about him,she said alot of stuff. I think I would be too scared to ring one,everything is still too raw for me and I feel that she is with me,I don't need a Medium to tell me that!

Izzie

9. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

They are good arnt they, I went to see Tony Stockwell in our theatre begining of the year, he was brilliant.
    I have had quite a few readings and all were acurate. :thumbup:

10. shirleystarr

shirleystarr PetForums VIP

Oh I would love to phone a medium but dont know any :confused:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice