UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been posting a bit too much on here lately (I'm writing a grant proposal and this is my procrastination task:)) but I had such a special moment with Max this morning (at 4am) I thought I'd share and see what your most special moment with your cat is...

He likes to sleep on my head/face. This morning it was the face. First he fell asleep with his nose in my ear so I could hear him breathing...then he re-arranged himself so he was wrapped so tight around my face I could hear his heart!!! I've never heard my cat's heart beats before...if I go anywhere near that close to Sia she'd have my face off. To me, it was such a special moment.

:001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

·
Mentored by Meeko
26,457 Posts
I can see why that would feel very special,you cant get closer than that :)
I think my most "special moment" was not with Meeko (although there have been many special moments with him)it was when Bumble my semi feral first sat on my lap.We were sitting in the garden and he was wandering around as he usually did when we were outside.He came over to us and without hesitation jumped up,digging in his claws as he turned round a couple of times and settled down.I was rooted to the spot thinking,this could end badly(he was still living rough and had never been handled by us) but he proceeded to have a wash and then after 5 minutes jumped down and wandered off again.It doesnt sound much but it was the breakthrough we had hoped for :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.