Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Special Appeal for Max - Oldies Club GSD

Discussion in 'Dog Rescue and Adoption' started by JSR, Aug 13, 2009.

1. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

2. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

3. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

Oh bless him!!! It's the little grey muzzles that get me everytime!!! I'm a sucker for a staffie but a wonky old staffie with a grey muzzle and it just breaks your heart. :crying:

4. Nonnie

Nonnie PetForums VIP

When i lose my boys (god forbid) im going to have oldies and nothing else.

If i had the room and money, theres about 5 on there i could take home.

How can someone over look that face?

5. JSR

JSR PetForums VIP

I know.

I've decided my next one is going to be a bedlington lurcher puppy but if I do then I'll take on a suitable 'oldie' too so I don't feel so bad for having a youngster. My 2 old boys are fantastic they add such an important part to my pack and never cease to entertain!

My friend only adopts oldies, she currently has 4 of them rangeing from ancient no teeth yorkies, deaf and overweight dally, deaf blind and confused jrt cross and a lurcher who doesn't realise he's supposed to be old!!! She's a wonderful lady I wish I could do what she does everytime she losses one it breaks her apart but it doesn't stop her contacting the rescues and taking on more! She had a pair of 17 year old poodles from a local rescue, they only had 6 months with her and died 2 days apart but those 6 months were the most loving and kind ones they'd ever seen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice