Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Space for one more?

Discussion in 'Rabbits' started by emzybabe, Apr 11, 2011.

1. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

I want your honest answers. My wendy house is 4ft x 4ft with a shelf over half of it, so its the same as 3 4ft hutches or 2 6ft hutches depending how you look at it. my run is a trixie 7ft x 4ft run. the run has a cubby 2ft x 1ft attached to it. They get daily free range time indoors and out. Miffy and George are both medium small rabbits 1.4-1.7kg

obviously the rescue get the final say, and my hearts really torn about upsetting Miffy and George but I'm in love :rolleyes:

2. Lil Miss

Lil Miss PetForums VIP

it sounds fine to me hun, do we get to see pictures of your newbie to be?

3. niki87

niki87 PetForums VIP

Haha in your excitement you haven't actually said how many more you're getting?? Just one? I would say yes defs!!!!!!!!!!

4. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

sorry yes just 1 neutered buck providing the bonding went well and the dynamic of the group was right

5. Kammie

Kammie PetForums VIP

It sounds fine to me. I keep getting tempted to get more myself after Delia has said I could have up to 6 in my shed and run set up but I'm making myself resist. At least for now till Jack is a little older we may get one that Jack can call his (an excuse for me to have another). My shed is 6x8 with 10ft run attached.

6. emzybabe

emzybabe PetForums VIP

thanks guys! I saw him again today hes so beautiful, but doesnt like being picked up at all.

Miffy managed to completely rip out a back toe nail during the week so I wanna make sure shes ok before I make my mind up. Had her check out and vaccinations yesterday, she'll be going back in 2 weeks. But I have to check the toes not getting infected :rolleyes: I wonder if this is kamas way of saying dont do it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice