Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

South London/North Surrey Dog Trainer?

Discussion in 'Dog Training and Behaviour' started by troublestrouble, Jan 24, 2012.

1. troublestrouble

troublestrouble PetForums Senior

Hi everyone,
    while I was waiting at the vets this morning i was looking through the training leaflets and saw one for trainers who could work on-to-one and they did 6 weeks agility courses. now the walking on the lead training specifically said they would add occasional positive reinforcement training if necessary which i wasn't quite sure what that was supposed to mean but i'd love to get someone in for Trouble's door manners who did use positive reinforcement as i'm def not a dominance and punishment owner and don't really want to be, i don't think Trouble responds to it very well anyway.

any ideas of people you might have used or know are good at what they do? I know the theory of all the techniques but i think i need someone in to keep a check on me and tell me what's going wrong because Trouble has always been bad with strangers coming into the house and I don;t want Stark to pick up on what she's doing and then have two dogs to deal with

(obviously i won't be doing anything while Trouble is recovering but it gives me some time to do some research and replenish the doggy fund to pay for it)

how much would you expect to have some one-to-one training anyway??

thank you in advanced! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice