UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today's soup of the day is Tomato and Chunky veg.

Darren I know you're not a fan of Tomato but try this - the veg gives it a different taste you'll love it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Morning you - early one!
Why looking at raveging grey sea and dramatic skies - chanky Soup sounds nice!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
why?.........................................................................................

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is....Half of Islanders know each other, if they dont - they know someone who does.
I know the only one Les - man who works for that Birds Charity thing, he is heavily in the gardening, middle aged. Kant remember his surname.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
is he bald with a beard?

I think this Les manages a bowling Alley/night club? maybe? He could also have something to do with an ice rink if you have one there?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We do have an Ice Rink, but it different les, definitely. Do you have any more lesses?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We do have an Ice Rink, but it different les, definitely. Do you have any more lesses?
No I only know that one... maybe I could meet the other sometime this year and then I'll come back on here and we can try at this conversation a gain with better success!?!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
could you please grate some of it for me, and do cheese on toast thingy, while I am trying my new shoes on

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.