Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Sorry for the rant :D

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by zoeeoo, May 21, 2010.

1. zoeeoo

zoeeoo PetForums Member

im stressed today it was a nice day and me and the fiance went on a bike ride with ower to dogs we do this alot to tired them out :) well we live together 4weeks now and i know he lazy but today its piss taking :( im very stress and up set before i meet him 3 yrs ago he knew i was a animal lover and when i moved up his mams with him i had my pigs rabbits snakes and stuff up there i had to down size my snakes and spiders becuase i was living with his mam and then the bunnies but now we got ower own please we got a 3 bed room house and i got the small room for my guinea pigs and chinchillas and he got the meduim room for his junk that he havnt put away since we been here we both work and he spends most his time in bed he do work some hours but get weekend off and i do what he wants tooo becuase its fair i work 5 hours in the morning soo got all dat to myself were as he his here in the house when im in work its getting hard for me coz im doing ALL the house work and cleaning looking after my pets and i used to enjoy CLEANING the animals now i dont becuase im doing sooo much i cant handle it :( im getting upset because he was saying he will help me but i know it was a 10min talk like normal to say he will help but back to the beggining where nothing gets done by him..sorry about this rant but i feel like getting drunk for the 1st time in ages i feel like i should take the dogs down my mams and have a good drink lol im soo stressed the house work still havent been done and im still half way doing the animals i feel sick about it and i been off work for 2 days becuase i had a bad knee.
    sorry u dont have to comment but i have even told his mam about what he like she sed yes i know i had 19yrs of that. i feel like kicking him the bum sometimes but he is a very sweet guy he is my soulmate but thats the down side baout him he will cheer me up and help me with my problems but not both. anyone else the same.

2. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

get a few drinks and stop on here for the night,. we will soon all cheer you up :D

3. Cleo38

Cleo38 PetForums VIP

You do realise that THEY ARE ALL LIKE THIS!!!! I love my OH to bits but when it comes to housework .....:mad:. He has walked over a coat that has fallen on the floor several times rather than pick it up - I watched him do it, I couldn't believe it!!!
    I hate nagging him but I end up doing it ... I was thinking maybe I should use clicker training with him like I did with my dog!!!!
    Take deep breaths .... & maybe the odd glass of wine ... not too much in case you say things you don't mean!! :thumbup:

4. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

I think you need to sit him down and have a good talk and tell him...you BOTH live in the house and he needs to help out too, tell him you dont expect him to do it all as he does go out to work, but it would be nice to have a little help now and again. If he uses a dish then tell him to wash it and put it by and you will do the same. You need some time to yourself too to relax a bit. Arrange that on the days he works you will do the work and on his days off you would like him to help you so it gets done quicker and they you both can spend some quality time together. :thumbup:

5. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

I think you need to sit down and talk to him, arrange that you do the work on the days he works, but on his days off you both do it together so it is done quicker and then you can have quality time together. That way on the first day he goes back to work the housework is not as much, you can do that and then have a lazy day to yourself with the animals. :thumbup:

6. zoeeoo

zoeeoo PetForums Member

thanks guys im down my mams now :D

7. rona

rona Guest

OOPs one boozed up forum member soon then ;)
    You'll fit right in :thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice