Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

sore pads!!!....

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by kiara, Jun 4, 2010.

1. kiara

kiara PetForums VIP

hi all,

i have noticed my pup limping a bit today so i checked her paw. her front right paw pad is like its been worn away and one of her nails, so much that it looks raw.:frown:

i think this is due to her pulling the whole time on her walks.:rolleyes:

i have cleaned it and im going to clean it again in a min, but what can i use to make a bandage? i dont have any of the proper stuff here! anyone know??:confused1:

cheers x :)

2. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

maybe you could use a sock as a bandage?

3. Mum2Heidi

Mum2Heidi PetForums VIP

You could use a sock or cut up a clean towel. Then to protect it you could cover it in a strong piece of plastic bag and tape it up with duct tape or similar to protect it.

If you have one, cut up a baby's nappy. Waterproof outside and nicely padded inside.

4. kaisa624

kaisa624 PetForums VIP

Holly has about 4 cuts on her front pads, and we've put some sudocream on them as they seem to be scabbing over ok. Trying not to let her go on grass, but it's because she was an idiot and fell off the patio onto the grass!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice