UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think I ought to nip Dixie along to open surgery at 1?

Iv not got credit in my mobile and I can't go out just now as I'm waiting for the charity shop dude collecting some stuff between now and 1.

Yesterday Dixie was itching at her ear a bit, today she keeps licking her foot and gently itching her ear while whining softly :(

I had a look and I cant see anything, its not inflamed or scabbed, its not smelly, or dirty as such but there is clear wax when I wipe with a tissue (her ''normal ear has little bits of brown wax/dirt as usual, I wipe out there ears every once in a while) but if i rub gently just behind her ears she whines (obvioulsy I only did it once!)

She has been rolling about on the grass alot so Im wondering maybe something has gone into her ear??

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Missed open surgery as OH was late getting his lunch break!
Will go along this evenings open surgery I used OH fone to call theyr no appointments available all afternoon its very busy but open surgery is on as usual.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.