Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Sore Ear - Vet??

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jun 4, 2010.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Do you think I ought to nip Dixie along to open surgery at 1?

Iv not got credit in my mobile and I can't go out just now as I'm waiting for the charity shop dude collecting some stuff between now and 1.

Yesterday Dixie was itching at her ear a bit, today she keeps licking her foot and gently itching her ear while whining softly :(

I had a look and I cant see anything, its not inflamed or scabbed, its not smelly, or dirty as such but there is clear wax when I wipe with a tissue (her ''normal ear has little bits of brown wax/dirt as usual, I wipe out there ears every once in a while) but if i rub gently just behind her ears she whines (obvioulsy I only did it once!)

She has been rolling about on the grass alot so Im wondering maybe something has gone into her ear??

2. Horse and Hound

Horse and Hound PetForums VIP

If your unsure I would, just for piece of mind.

He might have a grass seed or something in it.

3. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

Missed open surgery as OH was late getting his lunch break!
    Will go along this evenings open surgery I used OH fone to call theyr no appointments available all afternoon its very busy but open surgery is on as usual.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice