Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Sophie pictures at the dog park (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Miss.PuddyCat, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

My dad offered me a ride to the dog park and as seeing as it was soo good last week thought what the hell.

This time there were alot more medium to small sized dogs that Sophie could play with I hoped. There was a great dane and bull mastiff tho.

I let her off as soon as we entered and I really hoped wed meet a dog for her to play with and see her confidence come out. Most dogs gave her a sniff and ignored her and at one point she disappeared into a bush she then came running back out with a pug named Dustin hot on her tail. At first she looked scared but soon enough she was chasing Dustin around and was very fast. First time she ever has played with a dog completely offlead! and this time she was offlead the whole time to! Even came back away from dogs (which Ive not really tried as she has never been offlead like this before last week) and stuck close right behind us.

Pictures

The path from the road to the dog park.

[​IMG]

In the dog park.

[​IMG]

Around a bend.

[​IMG]

Dad and Sophie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nice Hair!

[​IMG]

In the bush

[​IMG]

Down we go.

[​IMG]

2. Lil Doglets

Lil Doglets PetForums VIP

They are lovely pics and Sophie is adorable! :) looks like a lovely place too!

3. rottie

rottie PetForums Senior

she is lovely :001_wub:

4. tiggerthumper

tiggerthumper PetForums VIP

Gorgeous! Great to hear she had a wee playmate, it's lovely watching them doing what dogs do!

5. BeagleOesx

BeagleOesx PetForums VIP

Sophie's gorgeous :001_wub: and what a lovely place for her to be able to go offlead.

6. Dogless

Dogless PetForums VIP

That looks like a nice place for some offlead exploring.

7. Miss.PuddyCat

Miss.PuddyCat PetForums VIP

Thanks guys I was soooo happy she got some play time in with some doggies!

She got a little nervous when a bunch of dogs 10 all gathered around playing and running. She ran to my leg as if she wanted a lift up but she soon joined in.

I think its great place to go when there isnt many people, shitty weather to keep most away. But Ive been there in the past and theres bit break outs of fights with dogs.

The lady who owned Dustin said sometimes it can get to be a bit to much, especially in the summer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice