Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

sooo angry!!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by vickie1985, Jul 29, 2009.

1. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

at my manager!! i dont see her often, but she goes in to inspect the cleaning (i dont mind)

she leaves me the most stupid notes!! telling me theres bits on the floor, or that theres finger prints on the glass pannels of the doors, or that the toilets need descaling!

ive not once been told or trained on how to descale a toilet! but i got the descaler and tried it...looks nothing different! bits on the floor?? i sweep up ALL them corridoors every Pi**ing night! and the doors, are always spotless when i leave.....

this is a 24 hour business centre!! does she not understand what 24 hours means? ive had enough of her snotty notes, and im going to make a complaint about her tomorrow morning.

im so peeved off, i actually feel like crying!

2. Tigerneko

Tigerneko PetForums VIP

Tell her to do it her bloody self :)

3. dipdog

dipdog PetForums VIP

dont cry shes not worth it, just some sad person that likes bossing people about to make her self feel much better, :mad: maybe you should descale her :D

CatzEyes likes this.
  4. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

shes so thick! shes the only person i would like to beat up with a knife lol

5. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

Managers for you babe!! *hugs*

6. borderer

borderer Guest

ask her to show you how do do it if she thinks its wrong:smilewinkgrin:

7. claire

claire Guest

I agree ,,, its a good point, if she want you to do things 'properly' maybe she should show you how its done...................... sounds like a b1tch to me

8. Birdie Wife

Birdie Wife PetForums Member

If you don't see your manager very often then I think there's little other option for her to leave you feedback than the notes - but I agree it's not a nice way of getting feedback. Maybe you should leave her a note in return? Tell her you haven't been shown how to do that properly and even when you followed the instructions on the cleaning product, it didn't work. You can't get much info on a note and they can sound snippy even when it's not intentional...

9. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

oh believe me, shes bitchy.
    she used to ring my niece when she worked for the company, but leaves me notes.....even the other cleaner who works in the same building as me gets annoyed with her, but she never gets left notes! she rings her.

10. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

I would leave her a note back saying that you have done all that is required and that maybe the mess is made after you have left as it is open 24hrs.:)

11. Milly22

Milly22 PetForums VIP

Tell her to stop leaving those bl**dy finger prints on your clean doors. Don't cry.

12. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

Ive tried that, ive even spoken to some of the men who own businesses there and they said ignore her coz sometimes they are in cutting carpet at 10/11pm which then makes a mess of the corridoors. She just doesnt seem to understand

yeh i think its her too! she has issues.

13. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Have u got her number?? if so play her at her own game and call her and say Im a bit concerened that you are not happy with my work....can you tell me where im going wrong??? - would you like me to pop and see you?? - then she will have to deal with it as she should, instead of leaving stupid little notes:) Sometimes if you stand up to them but not in a hostile manner they stop - good luck!

14. BrodiesMummy

BrodiesMummy PetForums Member

I used to have an office cleaning job for extra pennies when saving for my house and i hated my manager!!! She was like the demon boss white gloves the lot!!! Just be nicer than nice that'll soon p*ss her off even more and do as suggested ask her to explain fully what the problem is and can she show you how to do it properly as you've never been shown, Hope its not the same company i worked for they are the worst ever nothing but problems for my OH also :( chin up dont let her get to you!!!!

15. sandymaynard

sandymaynard PetForums Senior

Hi vicky
    Don't cry she is not worth it!
    If she is married her husband is not doing his job she sounds like a pent up cow!
    Tell her to go and double click her mouse!
    Silly cow! Don't you cry!
    Sandy

16. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

Don't cry hun, some managers really think that it is there job to see every tiny detail and moan about it - your mananger sounds like one of these people - you were saying that you hadn't had any training in how to do your job and it sounds like your manager is the same - no training - which means that he/she only has a limited view... A good manager knows how to get the best out of people by highlighting their good points :) of which you have many - I would write a list of all the things that you do really well and can be proud of at the end of your shift and if she ever leaves you silly little notes again you can refer to your own list of all the good things that you have done which might help you understand that this poor person has no idea how to really be a good manager - I would also make a list of her good qualities (if she has any lol) this will also help you to realise that maybe she is having one of those days when their manager is nit picking their work :)

You do a brilliant job because that is who you are - don't take it to heart that someone else is only finding the things that have been messed up since you did them x

Lots of hugs x x

Mel x

suzy93074 likes this.
  17. CatzEyes

CatzEyes PetForums VIP

Yah, don't cry, to me it sounds like she has just fingered you out to pick on. If you know your doing your job right then that is all that matters. If you haven't been fully trained on certain things then I agree you should say something to her and ask her to show you the right way to do it. I hate people who think that they are better than everyone else.

vickie1985 and suzy93074 like this.
  18. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

well i have just wrote her a letter, as i cant find any number that i can ring
    i work for OCS by the way.

my OH is just tarting the letter up for me, and i will try and post it, ive not been nice, but ive not been horriable in it, ive just been honest.

19. suzy93074

suzy93074 PetForums VIP

Thats good then, if you just be nice and professional but "firm" then she cannot say anything to you - it might clear the air and make her realise that she cannot "pick" on you - let us know how it goes :)xxx oh and remember to keep a copy for yourself just in casex

20. vickie1985

vickie1985 PetForums VIP

here is the rough copy of the letter (im not the best letter writer)

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice