Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

soon to be a new owner

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by owner2be, May 28, 2010.

1. owner2be

owner2be PetForums Member

hi every one i have just joined the forum and was looking for some advice :thumbup:
    i have owend dogs in the past and have not so long ago lost my belloved sharpei x american bulldog ozzy and am now ready to own another dog.
    i am looking for a english bulldog but i want to be 10000% sure that he/she has come from some good bloodlines and has been fully health checked for ie heart/eye problems and also hip displasia (sorry about spelling) im am based in norfolk and if any one could point me in the right direction of where it is possible to find the dog of my dreams.
    the dog will not be used for breeding as i have only a little knowlege on the breed its just i have owend some sort of bulldog through out my life.
    thanks in advance
    steve/diane

2. rona

rona Guest

Hiya
    No help I'm afraid but welcome aboard :)

3. Bearpaw

Bearpaw PetForums VIP

Hello from me too.Good luck on your search,its not a breed im familiar with,so cant really help.You could try; champdogs.co.uk or maybe the kennel club and breed specific forums/clubs.
    Im sure others with this breed will also come along and give you some pointers.

4. owner2be

owner2be PetForums Member

rhanks for the welcome ive searched the kennel club website and have found some local beeders for the english bulldog and have now seen pictures of theyre litte avalible now:D but unfortunatly the puppies are all spoken for but they have 2 bitches and the second is due in season any time.
    im looking forward to go meeting the parents and seeing the upbringing/etc that thay have im so exited to have another dog back in our household place hasnt been the same since

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice