Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

sony ericson vivaz

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nina, May 6, 2010.

1. Nina

Nina PetForums VIP

I'm really hoping that someone on pf has one of these phones, since I'm pulling my hair out trying to download and view my videos.

The photos download fine, but the videos dont. When I go into 'videos', there is only the owners make there.

I managed to download one, but it just would not work! Help please.

2. cherrie_b

cherrie_b PetForums VIP

Hewwwo! Yesterday, I got the Xperia X10 and I am guessing they are pretty similar in the downloading respect. Are you using the cable to download them or the memory card in a card reader? I think your problemo is that the video's are in the wrong format. For example, some phones won't play DivX video files and you have to convert them. Go to the file on your computer and right click and view properties. It should tell you what sort or file it is. Here is the converter for the Vivaz KingConvert Sony Ericsson Vivaz Video Converter | Audio Tools Download | PCWorld

Good Luck x

Nina likes this.
  3. Nina

Nina PetForums VIP

Thanks for your help and rep on its way.

I am soo not computer literate and this download looks like it might do the trick.

Many thanks x

4. dobermum

dobermum PetForums Senior

Hi there!

Oh god, I love S.E. phones, and have was looking at the Vivaz/Satio the other day. I am reminded a few years back of A Sony 16g player I bought a few years ago. Thank god I researched it, and the shop took it back, because there were pages of complaints that it had not been 'refined' and loads peeps could not upload trax etc, and I just couldn't be a*%$£d with the hassle. You should type in 'reviews on Sony Ericsson Vivaz' - see what others have to say and perhaps get loads support on any problems you receive.

Happy New Mobile:thumbup:

Best wishes.

Dobermum

5. cherrie_b

cherrie_b PetForums VIP

Did it work? I am such a geek lol x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice