Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Song I can't stop listening to!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by PoisonGirl, Jul 31, 2009.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

When my oh is not here I like to listen to H.I.M and The Used. I took all songs from both artists on iTunes (that is ALOT) and put them in one playlist.
    However, about 6 songs in, I got to
    YouTube - The Used Blue and Yellow
    and I have to keep putting it back to the start just before it fisnishes!

I Love the song and I don't really know why! But I never can skip past it. I never can listen to it just once.

Does anyone else have a song they can't stop listening to?

x

2. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

I still love Invincible by Muse after all this time. When I come across it on my iPod I just have to listen to it 3 or 4 times :)

3. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Tha lads I work with have radio 1 on all day. On the breakfast show Chris Moyles is trying to get a song by John Barrowman into the charts so keeps playing it. I don't know if theres any truth in in or if its just something they have made up as I walk round all day so only catch odd bits of the show when I am in hearing range but I can't get the flipping song out of my head. I don't even know what its called:eek:ut::eek:ut::001_tt2:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice