UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had to bite my arm let alone my tongue over the last few minutes. Sometimes it is better to completely ignore certain posts. However much we want to defend our friends on here, letting certain people just go away without justifying their posts might be easier. There are some attitudes that just aren't worth anyone's time or effort.
What goes around comes around and much as I don't generally wish harm to anyone or anything I can have a smile when justice is served.
Chin up people and just thank a higher being that you don't have that kind of insensitive existence.

·
Registered
16,428 Posts
I agree. Tbh, sometimes people like that have my pity rather than anger.

What sad, empty lives they must lead if trying to upset people gives them such satisfaction

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree. Tbh, sometimes people like that have my pity rather than anger.

What sad, empty lives they must lead if trying to upset people gives them such satisfaction
Keep it a secret, but I am guilty myself of making judgments about people from what I see and read on here but now I can't tell anyone what I think about certain people, and their probable character and lifestyle, cos I would just be as bad as them then :D:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Keep it a secret, but I am guilty myself of making judgments about people from what I see and read on here but now I can't tell anyone what I think about certain people, and their probable character and lifestyle, cos I would just be as bad as them then :D:D:D:D:D
^^^ That's enough to spark paranoia in me :yikes::yikes::p. Not that I don't do it myself.....:eek:.

·
Registered
16,428 Posts
LOL, me too! But I don't think either of us would berate someone on FB & then come on here making nasty comments (there is one particular person today who has stood out!) ... not even if I'd had a bad day!

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^^ That's enough to spark paranoia in me :yikes::yikes::p. Not that I don't do it myself.....:eek:.
Nah.....you can relax. I think I have seen enough of your thoughts over a long enough time to know it can only be good stuff in you. UNLESS....you are REALLY clever at fooling folks. ARE YOU :eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Nah.....you can relax. I think I have seen enough of your thoughts over a long enough time to know it can only be good stuff in you. UNLESS....you are REALLY clever at fooling folks. ARE YOU :eek::eek::eek:
I may be an evil, megalomaniac mastermind :devil::devil:.

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
You're probably right about ignoring them, usually it's the best way. There are times though, for me, when I feel the person it's aimed at should see that other people definitely don't agree :)
Some people are just natural candidates for the Jeremy Kyle show :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
With the events over the last few days I even begin to wonder if everyone else is really the same person with lots of different usernames and personalities and I am in the clutches of an evil genius! :ihih:
Or is the paranoia taking over? :sosp: :sneaky2: :sosp:

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You're probably right about ignoring them, usually it's the best way. There are times though, for me, when I feel the person it's aimed at should see that other people definitely don't agree :)
Some people are just natural candidates for the Jeremy Kyle show :rolleyes:
Who told you that was what I was thinking? Hurrrmmmph - too clever some of you pf folks :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.