Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Sometimes I wonder....

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by PoisonGirl, May 7, 2010.

1. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

If Dave actually walks around with his eyes closed!

Today in the garden he was following the cat, and ran full pelt into the leg of the table (that has been there weeks), got a fright and ran away from it, tripping over the step that had a new stone put on it a couple of weeks ago :lol:

Then tonight I was getting cross with him faffing about outside when Dixie had come back in but there was something more important than me wanting to get the door shut and go and sit down.
    So I walked over and banged on the window.
    Dave got a fright.
    And ran in the door straight into the side of his crate!!!! (that is where it allways is)

He also frequently trips over the water dish (never moves from its spot unless being cleaned or filled) if he can't get by Dixie.

He can see fine, really, he can pick out a crumb of biscuit or cake on the floor, he can spot a dead mouse from the other side of the garden and he watches birds all the way the other side of the field so why can't he see where he's going?! Lol!!

2. Fleur

Fleur Vassal to Lilly and Ludo

Sounds like a typical teenager - no co-ordination, just like my 16 year old son :lol:

3. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

bless him, he sounds so funny, his name really suits him :D

4. PoisonGirl

PoisonGirl Banned

We get plenty of laughs here anyway, which make Dave smile so that makes it even funnier its like hes laughing at himself :lol:

He's currenly snoring and dreaming on the couch, getting dangerously closer to the edge as he stretches his legs against the back cushions. In a minute he will wake up halfway to the floor (front end only I mean) and stand like that for at least 10 minutes before ''collapsing'' and sliding off the couch where he will be too lazy to get up so will just lie there a while. Lol he is daft but we love him!

5. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

Aaaaw, bless him he sounds like a real clumsy thing, but very sweet at the same time too:)

6. Bexy

Bexy PetForums Senior

I think clumsy dogs are cute dogs, my dog Nemo was forever walking into lamposts etc:D

7. Freyja

Freyja PetForums VIP

Thats a William trick asleep on the sofa then pushing against the back and slidding of. He hardly had to move his legs at all to fall.

He use to run into things too we always said for a breed that is supposed to be gracefull he was very clumsy. He'd fall over his own shadow.:lol: He ran into trees when out running or fell over bushes. He would get up shake and look round to see if anyone was looking at him.We never laughed at him honest:lol::lol::lol:

8. Nellybelly

Nellybelly PetForums VIP

My Nelson sometimes used to trip on the pavement and then he would walk on with an extra bounce to his trot hoping nooone had noticed.

9. sunshine80

sunshine80 PetForums VIP

Sonny is clumsy as well it is so funny (not that I laugh at him that often). He has fallen off the sofa, the table he sits at to look out the window and the bed. Sometimes when he is sleeping on the sofa or bed and really close to the edge (the bed is quite high so do not really want him falling off it much) I go over and move him further in and he looks at me with such a dirty look as if it say what did you do what for. He has walked into walls when out on walks (usually because he is too busy looking at something else to notice it) and has fallen up the pavement curb because he was too busy looking at people. He is also easily frightened (not sure why as he is really friendly) and will run into anything to get away - incluing me he got frightened by someone pushing a wheel barrow the other day and run into the back of my legs (I good job he is only a cocker really anything bigger and I would be covered in bruises all the time). Its the look after it happens though that says who put that there or how did that happen that is soo funny.

10. Ducky

Ducky PetForums VIP

skye walks into things all the time cause she is too busy looking at something else rather than where she is walking!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice