Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Something wonderful for free :)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Changes, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

Hello Everyone

I have been invited to try out a free healthy eating and affordable food - home cookery course on line - the course will be taught by online videos and is a new venture for the lady (Kate Moore)

This is part of the blurb from Kate

For the first week of September I am looking for as many volunteers as possible to test out an exciting menu plan idea that I am setting up. All I ask is that you follow the plan to the letter and at the end of the week you let me know how you got on and let me have any thoughts or ideas on how you think it could be improved. There will be NO additional cost to you at all. Have a look at the description below and if you are willing to give it a try for one week then let me know your email address. Don’t worry if you are not in the UK as all the ingredients I use are available at any supermarket. (Obviously you will need to be in the UK for the link to the delivery site to work).

Here's How:
    I will send you a full week of recipes and a complete shopping list, as well as a link to a video of each recipe. I will also send a link to mysupermarket. com where with one click, the entire shopping list will be added to your basket ready for payment and delivery. No more spending hours in front of the computer trying to find what products you need or wandering up and down the aisles of the supermarket. Within 5 minutes your shopping will be done for you. You will get to choose which shop to use from Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s or Ocado (Waitrose) and you will see a price comparison from each store allowing you to choose the most economical. Of course if you prefer to go to your local shop instead there will be an easily downloadable shopping list on the site. All of the tedious combing through cookbooks and magazines to find meals your family will like is done for you! I will tell you exactly:

• What ingredients to buy
    • What meals to cook for the week
    • Show how to cook each meal in only 30 minutes or less
    • Give you a recipe card for each recipe that you can keep

If anyone is interested in joining in this venture please PM me and I will send you the sign up information

:)

Happy cooking x

Mel x x x

1 person likes this.
  2. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

I think it is a great idea - probably because I couldn't cook before I started watching Kate's videos lol

I got a 8/10 for my first ever victoria sponge cake - from kids and neighbours :D

3. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

Sounds like a very good idea but shame that week I'll be clogged up with back-to-school preparation...:(

4. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

That is ashame - I will save the recipes for you and you can cook them at your leisure :D x x

5. Inca's Mum

Inca's Mum PetForums VIP

If only I was allowed too, haha. Will have a look though when I have the time, see what kind of things are happening and maybe will try things out :D x

6. sammyben

sammyben Guest

Ooh, thats a good idea! I'm gonna PM you just now :D

7. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

I pm's you right back lol x x have fun cooking x

8. Classyellie

Classyellie PetForums VIP

Great idea! :D PM on its way :)

9. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

Pm sent back :) x have fun cooking x

Mel x x

10. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

There is also a link in the pms to Kate's Facebook page where you can try many of her recipes now :)

I made a victoria sponge from her fairy cake recipe and omg wow :) my neighbours gave me 8/10 lol my kids gave me 4 because it was gone too quickly x and because the butter creme tasted funny (I made it with salted butter) :eek:ut: <-- me

11. Indie

Indie PetForums VIP

We don't have any of those supermarkets here.

12. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

I am sure she will be using simple every day foods that can be bought from any where - she was just being helpful by listing the super markets :)

Mel x x

13. Indie

Indie PetForums VIP

lol i spose having a bad day so the brain isn't weorking lol.

14. Changes

Changes PetForums VIP

Most of my days are like that lol x x x hugs to you x x x

15. sequeena

sequeena PetForums VIP

That's a nice idea! :)

Changes likes this.
  16. cats12

cats12 PetForums Newbie

You know when we hear about some thing free we smash into it without considering whether it is for us or not. Thanks buddy for the free offer.

Changes likes this.
  17. missy2pippin

missy2pippin PetForums Newbie

Hi I'm new here ..and i saw an add on here yesterday before i registered ?
    after i registered, the add disappeared:eek: not helpful, it was to do with a lady from Worcestershire i think to do with wanting a mate to mate with her dog ..there where no fees just a pup from a litter ..i have looked in all of these areas and just can't find it ggggrrrr can anyone help if you have seen it if i have missed it would appreciate your kindness thanks:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice