Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Something special done for you?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by XxZoexX, May 7, 2011.

1. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

Well as the title says..

Ive never been so lucky before to be in a relationship where somebody goes out of there way, so bear with me for a sentimental post :lol:

Ive been feeling pretty **** really, Day Trip to A&E yesterday sums my week right up :rolleyes:
    The OH dissapeared on me for a couple of hours today, Supposedly going to Asda for some bits and hes just come home with a present for me :D

A Kindle :thumbup: He knows i love my reading and said "because im worth it" :lol:

He's only been driving round tescos as he heard they had them in but its only select stores to then find out they had them in the first store he went too just behind the checkout (typical fella, didnt ask the staff but i wont point that out :lol:) So back he went :D

Ive just fallen a little bit more in :001_wub:

So whos gone that little bit further to brighten your day?

2. bigdaddy

bigdaddy PetForums VIP

see there are decent blokes out there

i buy the oh little things every now and them like a cd or book or some thing she has said she would like

funny she has been about a kindle is it just to read books on ?what else do they do ?

3. Tanya1989

Tanya1989 PetForums VIP

I love my kindle, brought it a couple of weeks ago, read Katie Pipers "Beautiful" overnight. It makes reading so easy, no eye strain like from back lit screens, but equally you can lie on your side comfortably to read, unlike a book.

A very sweet friend recently brought me a teddy completely out the blue. It was a teddy from a woman at our ringcraft who has a little pet store set up at ringcraft, and it only cost a pound, but I was incredibly touched and had to fight back the tears. I'd been having a bad few days and it was nice to know I was in his thoughts. Teddy (aka Steve) hasn't left my bed since and when I'm feeling a bit rubbish I just give him a squeeze and I'm reminded of how I felt when I was surprised with him.

Also: [​IMG]

Was bought for me when I was in hospital by all members of the Ringcraft Society

4. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

Ill let you know later when ive had a play (with the kindle) :D

Im just compiling my wishlist of books on amazon :lol:

Aww thats lovely Tanya :thumbup:

5. Tanya1989

Tanya1989 PetForums VIP

I didn't tell them I had a phobia of balloons lol. But I thought it was lovely..... from a distance

6. dobermummy

dobermummy Banned

when ive been really low a real close friend has send me hugs every morning, lunch and evening to let me know im being though about and not alone. probably doesnt sound much but meant the world to me :eek: :)

7. manic rose

manic rose PetForums VIP

my boyfriend surprised me a few weeks ago with a bunch of red roses just because he knew I had been a bit down at work.... awwww:001_wub:

and the other day got surprised me with a good framed photo of the two of us at his cousins wedding. now pride of place on top of my fireplace.

for me its not how much he spends on the item, more that some thought has gone into it rather than just picking up anything

8. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

:lol: :lol: You wasnt tempted to leave him in the balloon then :lol:

I know exactly what you mean, Knowing someone is thinking about you and cares is the best :)

9. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

6 years ago my Mum had open heart surgery to replace 2 valves and repair an aneurysm, when my Mum was recovering and had been moved to the recovery ward from intensive care my lovely Hubby came to the hospital with a surprise for us, he'd bought us each a beautiful gold heart .....we treasure them:)

10. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

Thats me exactly, Im always going on about not visiting bookstores anymore ergo not reading enough books, Now i can browse everybook available and buy them from the comfort of my own home.. It really is just the perfect gift :thumbup:

11. danielled

danielled Guest

Another pf member bought me a lovely bunch of flowers which are doing great. He knows who he is

12. Tanya1989

Tanya1989 PetForums VIP

Check out the free ones too.... there are loads, and some really great books!

13. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

Thats so thoughtful :)

14. noushka05

noushka05 Unicorn denier. Snowflake. Activist ;)

aw how sweet:p

i know i was choked lol....i really dont know what i'd have done without him it was a horrendous time in my life.

15. XxZoexX

XxZoexX PetForums VIP

Is there an option to view the free ones? or do you just look through the books.. Im just finding my way around it now its charged :)

16. Tanya1989

Tanya1989 PetForums VIP

I did it by the computer and sent them wirelessly, its loads quicker than through the kindle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice