UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ideas.... Bubba has developed a little lump on his eyelid where his eyelashes are, its not red/angry/bleeding. It isnt bothering him at all its been there a couple of days ive been keeping an eye on it and it hasnt changed at all, Is this worth a trip to the vets or shall i wait and see if it changes first?

This is the best pic i could get of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
its not a clear enough picture to tell anything :eek:
They can however get warts or cysts on lids, if affecting vision or rubbing on the surface of the eye it would be worth a vet check.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Managed to get a bit better pic today while he was chilling out on the sofa. Any advice would be a help, Think im going to the vets tomorrow anyway.

Attachments

·
Still missing my boys
42,320 Posts
Alfie has something similar, it's a blocked hair follicle, it swells up until I think it's going to affect his eye ball then goes down again.
He's had it for a few years now and has never given him trouble.

I can't see your pictures very well (old eyes)

Is it like this?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes it looks just like that, Do you think i should take him to the vets? I would of rushed him straight there if it was bothering him. I just dont fancy paying £30 appointment just to be nothing! catch 22!!

·
Still missing my boys
42,320 Posts
I'd probably leave it until the end of the week unless it starts to cause the eye to water.

If it's the same or bigger though, I'd get it checked before the weekend.

Hopefully it will go down by then

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.