Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Somethin to worry you....the world we live in

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Magik, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Magik

Magik Banned

The other night we had a new member of staff join our team... just doin casual hours. She works full time as a nurse during the day.

I asked her about her job etc...and she told me about this....

She was invited out with some friends for a birthday outing. They went to a bar called flares in Sheffield city center. While she was in there a girl was staring at her.. she said the girl was giving her an agressive look. She said she felt like goin over and asking her what her problem was but decided as it was her friends birthday it would be best if she avoided her so went to the other end of the bar.

About half an hour later a fight broke out in the bar... it all got pushed outside. As she went outside she saw the girl who had been staring at her earlier was the one doing the fighting... it had all calmed down when the same girl then approached an innocent female by stander and pulled her to the floor, she then pulled a large knife from her hand bag and stabbed her 7 times in the chest before standing back and dropping the knife.

Our new employee - the nurse, immediately rushed in to give medical aid to the innocent victim. She died an hour later in hospital.

This happened a couple of years ago and I remember hearing about it on the news but never knew the full story... it's shocking!!!

The girl who carried out the attack later hung herself in prison.

What a tragedy!!!

It's not that rare tho. I used to work with a guy who's son was murdered on his 25th birthday while out celebrating.

He was beat up in a night club toilet and died almost instantly. The punch that landed him killed him before his body hit the ground. His dad told me his last moments with his son before he went out. He was meant to be up at 6 am for work so told his dad that he wasn't goin to bother with goin to a club. If only he hadn't!! His dad also told me how he had made him his lunch to take with him to work as he knew he's be knackered.. it was heart breaking to listen to... I dont know how people cope after losing one of there kids in such a pointless way.

But that said... lets get back to arguing about dog breeding and important issues like that!

2. garryd

garryd Guest

Can we cause you starting to make me cry:(:D

3. Magik

Magik Banned

garry your dogs aren't health tested and keeping them outside is cruel but not as cruel as hitting them with that big stick that you use!!!

4. garryd

garryd Guest

Thats better :D:D:D:D

5. Jo P

Jo P PetForums VIP

It doesnt matter if Garrys dogs arent health tested Magik cos he's loaded so if they need expensive veterinary care he can pay for it no probs:D:D:D

6. Jo P

Jo P PetForums VIP

Just seen your signature Garry - you pushing me aside already???????:(:(

7. Magik

Magik Banned

I think you two would make a great couple!

8. garryd

garryd Guest

jo thanks for letting me use that picture you sent me of your ankles ...! your so brave !

[​IMG]

9. Jo P

Jo P PetForums VIP

Garry do you have a stutter???????????????????

10. garryd

garryd Guest

No but if i did i bet you would like to fix it for me :D

11. Jo P

Jo P PetForums VIP

Just wondered why you posted the same thing 3 times - has the dementia set in already and you cant remember what ya said two minutes ago:p

12. Fade to Grey

Fade to Grey PetForums VIP

God thats horrid.
    :eek::eek::eek:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice