UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:(:(:(

i cant believe it :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

there were photos there from when howard was a kitten and jazzy :cryin:

so upset right now :(

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Deleted from where?

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
have you checked your trash bin?

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
They may still be there , someone who knows computers could maybe retrieve them , but you have to stop everything you do on the computer cos anything you do now may overwrite the space they are in that the computer has now been told is free to use for other things

Im not techy at all but its basically something like that (no doubt someone with more knowledge will now come on and say im spouting trash , eek)

·
Premium Member
33,946 Posts
don't you save them you on a CD. OH always does just in case.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
There's a good chance you could get them retrieved, either by a local repair place or by a techie person.

My hard drive failed last year and I thought I'd lost most of my photos but as part of getting it repaired they managed to retrieve most of them :)
It cost me about £90, but that was for a new hard drive and overhaul too.

HTH x

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
They may still be there , someone who knows computers could maybe retrieve them , but you have to stop everything you do on the computer cos anything you do now may overwrite the space they are in that the computer has now been told is free to use for other things

Im not techy at all but its basically something like that (no doubt someone with more knowledge will now come on and say im spouting trash , eek)
This is what I was going to say next - don't do anything with your files until you get someone with some computer knowledge to have a look.

My dad always says data doesn't exist unless it's stored in 3 sepreate places ;)

Good luck - I hope you can get the photos back

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.