UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just come back from an awesome walk in the woods including off lead zoomies and 2 perfect recalls to whistle.

We were just pottering along a path on our way back and we met a lady with a lab, the two dogs say hello and she then informs me that she loves Shih Tzus :confused: I look about thinking she has another dog with her but then it dawns on me she means Beau :eek:

Well I didn't want to upset her as she was chatting on about them but I am quite proud of his Bedlington roots so I kind of said, well he is a rescue but actually he is a Bedlington terrier - oh no she says, they got it wrong he is obviously a young Shih Tzu!

So who likes my young (4 year old) Shih Tzu???:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
23,249 Posts
A Shih Tzu??:eek: I could kinda understand if maybe she thought he was a poodle but....blimey!
Someone should of gone to Specsavers!!:lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.