Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

someone give me strength

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by candysmum, Apr 11, 2011.

1. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

#1 candysmum, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  2. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

Thank god she left of her own free will.

Remind me not to let this one in again!"

3. haeveymolly

haeveymolly PetForums VIP

OMG what a nightmare, for all i know how annoying kids like that are we have to feel sorry for them how they have been brought up because thats what it is the upbringing poor kid.

4. haeveymolly

Doubt it, thats why she is as badly behaved as she is, the poor kid will just look after herself i would imagine.:rolleyes:

5. ArabiCoffee

ArabiCoffee PetForums Member

When I was 6, I wasn't allowed to play in an area far from my mum's sight, let alone in other people's houses!!! :confused:

does that mum know where her daughter spends her time? I mean, ur obviously nice, but who knows whose house that girl might decide to visit the next day?!!
    I don't want to sound judgmental, but parents need to be more careful I believe...

Anyways, glad ur enjoying peace now that she's gone :D

6. willa

willa PetForums VIP

I feel exhausted just reading your post !!lol.

6 is too young to be outside alone :blink::blink:

7. willa

willa PetForums VIP

We have a child in th nursery with the same thing .. she's got kidney failure

Who on earth lets their 6 year old daughter out alone :blink::blink: that's the most worrying thing !

8. haeveymolly

Oh no,thats awful bet you felt bad even though you didnt have an idea.

9. haeveymolly

Such a shame isnt it, poor kids:(

10. Gilly and Jess

Gilly and Jess PetForums Senior

Eeeeesh!! I tell ya, I detest kids who behave like that, and the worst thing is you can't yell at them cos it's their parents fault isn't it?? Got more neck than a giraffe some of them, I refuse to allow kids like that in my house now. I had the same problem a few years back, I just took to saying "no, sorry, I don't like the way he behaves" when I was asked if they could come in.

Sad times when a parent doesn't even come looking for their child when they can't see them isn't it? Shocking really.

You did good to hang on to your sanity, I'd have opened the door and put a hand in the small of her back and given a gentle but firm shove............"off you go petal, go play somewhere else until you learn some manners!!!"

:mad: :mad: :mad:

11. Marley boy

Marley boy PetForums VIP

my daughter is 6 and i dont now and never will let her out the front to play, its a little rough where i live. She can go to friends houses or have friends round but no wondering out side, if she wants to go to the park down the road i will take her. In my opinion 6 is way to young to go out without supervision. This girls parents obviously couldn't give two flying you know whats.

12. haeveymolly

I dont detest them i feel sorry for them children at that age arnt able to know right from wrong unless they are taught it. Its the parents i detest or maybe feel sorry for them to a point maybe they were brought up the same way, its like a vicious circle.

13. xxwelshcrazyxx

xxwelshcrazyxx PetForums VIP

I would never let any of my kids out to play at that age, my garden was the only place they could play. Any child wanting to play in our garden with my kids would of been asked for them to bring their mummy down so I can hear from her that her child is allowed to come into my garden, then I would of walked that child back up to its home after. I always used to tell my children's friends that upstairs is out of bounds and so is the kitchen and if they dont play nicely then it was home for the visitor and "in" for my kids. I think alot of parents let their kids out so they are out from under their feet for a bit, which is wrong at 6 years of age, they don't know what dangers are around them and things can happen in such a short space of time.

14. 0nyxx

0nyxx PetForums VIP

my kids were 7 before they were allowed to play out front or on the green between the houses, they had to be in shouting didtance if they didnt answer when I called or show face then they were grounded ( both have a lot of health problems)

My son was 11 before he was allowed to go to the park round the corner & had to answer his mobile if I rung to check he was ok.

My daughters learning problems meant she couldnt keep friends, so we had a succession of kids at ours playing, usually only at ours for meals & to play with her toys, but what can you do, she used to cry because she had no one to play with :( so I put up with some horrid little brats but made them stick to my rules while they were in our house. (not bad rules just if your finished playing with it put it away etc)

As she got older she realised they were just using her & stopped hanging round with them, she has friends at college but doesnt really have any in the village & tends to spend a lot of time with adults instead, she's 19 now but mentally 13-14

15. haeveymolly

I was exactly the same would always aks the parents if it was ok and make sure they were collected or i delivered them back safely, it disgusting how kids are just left to their own devices. I used to have a garden full in the summer holidays because i would rather their friends come here then i could see where mine was and what they were doing, not much different now they are grown up they all end up back here but thats what my kids have been used to "a open house" the ammount of taxi fares ive saved my boys mates.

16. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

#16 candysmum, Apr 12, 2011
  17. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Sorry but i could only get half way through the first post without wanting to giver her a wollop lol

If i were you i wouldnt let her in again... shes a prime example of lazy parenting :D

18. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

#18 candysmum, Apr 12, 2011
  19. harley bear

harley bear PetForums VIP

Its EXACTLY the same here kids as young as three are walking the streets except there is no green just roads and the road we live on is a blind bend and the kids play football round the corner IN THE ROAD, the parents dont even know where they are sometimes! And sometimes they lock the house up and go shopping and leave the kids out.

20. candysmum

candysmum PetForums VIP

#20 candysmum, Apr 12, 2011
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice