UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I have managed to make mincemeat for Christmas this evening. With the kitchen looking like this:

The front room like this:

It's not because I'm all organised or anything, it's because the only place to sit down is here, I've been sitting there all day working, and I have to climb over things to get there, so it doesn't seem worth the effort:

It's going to be about a week before we can put the furniture back, with 2 dogs and 4 cats I'm going to end up a bit :crazy:

But nevermind, Shorty is happy, as when I had my afternoon nap today he got to join me - I don't usually let him on the sofa, I sit on the floor with him, as he gets possessive....he couldn't believe his luck when I put him on the bed, he's on guard for anyone else trying to join us :

·
Registered
7,036 Posts
I feel for you! Will be worth it once done but is very disruptive isn't it. When I had my kitchen done was lucky that I had the garage to put everything in but its still bit of a nightmare whilst work is going on

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
oh i sympathise, i wish my skirting boards werent painted :(
i made my mincemeat last month, debating if i need to do some more put depends if im supplying the pub again this year or not :lol:

·
Banned
22,188 Posts
I don't get it? :confused:

You're having Christmas this evening? :001_unsure:

Well you'd better get your skates on then, because it's 10 to bloody six now! :D

·
Registered
23,241 Posts
Wow, you have a lovely big kitchen! Want to swap it for my glorified corridor? (with appliances!)LOL:D

·
Registered
6,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't get it? :confused:

You're having Christmas this evening? :001_unsure:

Well you'd better get your skates on then, because it's 10 to bloody six now! :D
when was your halloween then?
oh my ..you are a superwoman...:cool:
Halloween was at half past four, better get my skates on for Easter today :p

Wow, you have a lovely big kitchen! Want to swap it for my glorified corridor? (with appliances!)LOL:D
It's a kitchen/diner, so not as big as it looks, but the open plan gives it more space...when we were house hunting I was determined to have a kitchen that opened onto the dining room - much more sociable! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.