Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Somebody must have walked an elephant...

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Lola71, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Lola71

Lola71 PetForums Senior

I reckon someone walked an elephant up my road yesterday as i was taking Molly out earlier and there was the biggest pile of poo i have ever seen, smack bang in the middle of the pavement. Not only that but leading right through it was a bike wheel mark leaving it smeared all down the path and then footsteps where someone obviously walked straight through it......gggrrrrrr :incazzato: Why cant the lazy, morons pick it up??????!!!

2. SidneyFrankie

SidneyFrankie PetForums Member

There's a repeat offender near my daughters primary school. It's on a corner about 10m from the school gate and everyday there's new ones.

I hate to think how many are unfortunate enough to tread in it. Yuk.

3. Reverie

Reverie PetForums VIP

Uuugh so gross. I *hate* non pick-uppers so much. I can't wait to catch one in the act one day so that when they say 'Uuhhh, I forgot' I can shove a handful of bags at them. :mad:

4. Muze

Muze PetForums VIP

There's a lad round here that ties up his Malamute outside the shop every so often and it always seem to leave an enormous pile behind it, right outside the shop entrance, which never gets cleaned up, even though there's a bin one minute away :mad:

Does my head in, it just gets well beahved dogs and resonsible owners banned from taking their dogs anywhere :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice