UK Pet Forums Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Lady of The Terrors.
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I know I said I'd post up photos on the training thread but I just thought I'd be greedy and post them up in general.

Heres some photos of Dottie and Charlie being walked by me and my sister on Friday morning (before Dottie snapped at a Schnauzer who wouldnt leave her alone, oh and long before Charlies lead snapped and he ran across the road to see another dog...Read all about it! http://www.petforums.co.uk/dog-chat/272593-taming-two-terrors-training-diary.html) Plus I havent done this for a while! :D

Enjoy The Terror!

Let the sniffing begin!

Skipping!

WOAH! Where are the brakes?!

Zoomies!

Hey kid! Catch!

Us? Terrors? How very dare you!

Incoooooooooooooooooomiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

2 headed, 2 tailed dog?

Charlie boy!

The Devil...I mean Dottie!

*shudders*

These 2? Terrors?

Surely not?

The Devil takes many forms...

"Sit" and "Down" were too boring for Charlie so as you can see, Ive taught him the art of flying. Here he is practising a take off.

On the wall on our way to the next little field, leaving after Lucifer snapped at another dog who wouldnt leave us alone

Note the name tag still on Charlies harness ;)

My sister invented a really great and safe game, called "Lets clip the normal lead on to the end of the flexi and spin it round fast so the dogs can chase it" Here is Dottie partaking in the game...

Its a good thing I'm made of money so I can buy a new lead when the current one gets chewed up. Jade is like the fun Uncle who comes out (every full blue moon) and injects some chaos into my otherwise planned and sensible walk, boring Candice!

I agree! Jade IS more fun than Mummy!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*Sighs and shakes head*

MINE! NO, MINE!

Me walking The Terrors home, look Mamma, no Halti!
Note I still have all my hair...just..

What are YOU looking at?

You'll be please to know, during the lead game, the flexi pinged back in my sisters face, making the small black lead whack her full pelt in the chin...Oh I laughed.

Thanks for looking!

xxx

·
Registered
39,229 Posts
Looks exhausting :crazy::crazy:. Lovely photos and I can't help but notice that you and your sister are sporting very loud wellies :D:D.

·
Lady of The Terrors.
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks exhausting :crazy::crazy:. Lovely photos and I can't help but notice that you and your sister are sporting very loud wellies :D:D.
Haha! Theyre both mine! :eek: The pink ones are more comfortable because they have soft lining but if Her Majesty is going to grace us on one of our walks, she must wear the better pair! Asda, bargain! :D

Brilliant pictures I really enjoyed looking at them :)
Thank you Beth!

xxx

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Classic.

I have a list of 'fun' people bruno LOVES because of all the wonderful bad games/habits they allow and encourage... hahaha luckily like your sis they are fairweather walkers ;)

Great pics- terrors...Na, wee monsters of mayhem :D

·
Registered
533 Posts
lovely pics great captions had me chuckling:D:D:D
love the terrors and the wellies:lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
374 Posts
They are soo cute! They both have really gorgeous faces, aww xx

·
Lady of The Terrors.
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Haha! Thanks guys for all your lovely comments!

Glad you liked the photos!

They are cheeky and little buggers as well!

Goldstar, 3 JRs...ARE YOU MAD?! :lol:

xxx

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Love the pics!! They look like they had fun. :thumbup:
Your poor sister thats the sort of thing that would happen to me, i would have got a whip in the face.:eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.