UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope you enjoy!! :D

Maya posing:

Pug Charge!!!

Beautiful Lilah

Pug Charge Take 2!!

Riley and Maya

And Maya doing some show practice. Do we think she was not impressed?? :lol:

Nah, she loves posing really!!

Are you nearly done yet??? :confused1:

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
Maya is truly stunning! I love the look of the Basenji. Especially the tri-coloured.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maya is truly stunning! I love the look of the Basenji. Especially the tri-coloured.
Thank you :thumbup: She is even more boootiful in person ;) I like the other colours, but there is something about the tri's that makes them look so special to me. I specifically wanted a tri when i was basenji hunting and im very pleased with what I ended up with :D

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
Thank you :thumbup: She is even more boootiful in person ;) I like the other colours, but there is something about the tri's that makes them look so special to me. I specifically wanted a tri when i was basenji hunting and im very pleased with what I ended up with :D
I bet they are quite difficult to find? I can imagine she is more lovely in real!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bet they are quite difficult to find? I can imagine she is more lovely in real!! :thumbup:
They are pretty difficult to find, mostly because there are so few born every year and a lot of them seem to go to people already involved in the breed. When I enquired about having one originally about 6-7 years ago no one would let me have one as i had no experience of owning a basenji :confused1: Seems stupid as the only way to get that experience is by owning one anyway :lol: But what do I know :p

Im so lucky Maya's breeders allowed me to have her, and they have been so supportive of us as well which is lovely :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
They are pretty difficult to find, mostly because there are so few born every year and a lot of them seem to go to people already involved in the breed. When I enquired about having one originally about 6-7 years ago no one would let me have one as i had no experience of owning a basenji :confused1: Seems stupid as the only way to get that experience is by owning one anyway :lol: But what do I know :p

Im so lucky Maya's breeders allowed me to have her, and they have been so supportive of us as well which is lovely :thumbup:
Yes exactly! How is anyone meant to have a decent experience if you can't own one :lol:

Glad you have found such a great breeder :thumbup: i like them, but they are not on my ''List'' maybe in about 20 years :lol:

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes exactly! How is anyone meant to have a decent experience if you can't own one :lol:

Glad you have found such a great breeder :thumbup: i like them, but they are not on my ''List'' maybe in about 20 years :lol:
They are definately worth the wait if you get a good one :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you :D Lilah goes everywhere at a gallop!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.