UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I forgot to upload last week when Pixie and Honey were here :eek: Sorry :D

Four in the bed...

And Honey said 'ggrrrr, give me more rooom!' so they all scarpered :D

I had more pics.. But something happened to my camera! :crying: and all the pics I took of them on a walk and the ones of them together on the couch and in there crates disappeared :(

Pixie is very pretty :)

She still has her lovely light blue/grey eyes.

Honey spent the whole week acting as if she owned this path...

and growled fiercely if any of the others dared leap over her!

But she still managed to win the hearts of everyone, especially all of 10yr old Katie next door and all her friends, who all fought over who was going to hold her lead!

I had some fabtastic photo's of them running about in the big field we were using with my pair and Bullseye, even Honey was well behaved off her lead. Grr I am going to buy a new camera.
It was a stressful week due to Pixie at the start she just made it awkward but by the end of the week I was sad to see them go. Until next time. Lol! :D

x

·
Banned
19,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was not easy getting them all in the same bed! Lol.
Honey hates the others jumoing near her.. Which is understandable, she is only little compared to them!
Dixie hates being leaned on.

So I had to get Dave and Pixie in 1st, then Dix but Pix moved so I had to push her back in, then Honey found a gap at the back.
Then they all got a bone for being good and I had some chocolate, it was hard work. Lol! :D

x

·
Registered
6,541 Posts
Aww bless them! They look like they all got in of their own accord! :D

Pixie is such a pretty girl :)

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Fab pic of them all in the bed - I think it was worth all the hard work to get it.
Good to hear you all had a yummy traet afterwards :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.