Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Some pics of Binx, Toby and Tiggy

Discussion in 'Cat Photo Galleries' started by binxycat, Mar 16, 2008.

1. binxycat

binxycat PetForums Member

Here are my babies! Binx and Toby are a year old and Tiggy just six months old! Binx is the black fluffy one! I think little Tiggy has quite unusual markings - We rescued her from a farm when she was really tiny, Mum had been runover by a car so we had her and my daughter had her little brother.
    Poor Toby had a nasty accident last November. He was missing for a week and despite searching everyone we were giving up hope. One night we heard meeowing from next door's garden so my husband climbed over the fence to find Toby in a terrible state. He had a broken hip and ankle, it's a miracle that he somehow found the strength to haul himself over a six foot fence to get next door. The vet has removed the ball joint from his hip, but because the injuries were old, he could'nt repair his ankle. Now, you wouldn't know that anything had happened! He's as lively as anything, just walks on tip toe on that foot!!!

Attached Files:

2. Siamese Kelly

Siamese Kelly PetForums VIP

Gorgeous-so cute and look really mischievous:D Bet they entertain you for hrs:D

3. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

ahhhh they are gorgeous,,,,,:):)

4. Tweedle Dee

Tweedle Dee PetForums Member

aww they are fab...love the name Binx (ive just called my Norwegian forest kitten that!!) :D

5. binxycat

binxycat PetForums Member

Thanks everyone - Love the name Binx too! It's funny but we have other "pet"names for them too - Tobiatha, Binxstein (or stein for short!!) and Tigliana :)

6. Vixie

Vixie PetForums VIP

great pics they are lovely cats just gorgeous :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice