Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Some people grrrrrrrr

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by Lurch-er, May 7, 2017.

1. Lurch-er

Lurch-er PetForums Member

This morning I was out with the dogs round the farm,I got to the 1st res to see what was about theres a few tufted duck nest there we have a couple of crayfish traps and there's a few big old koi and catfish in there which a very few select people are aloud to fish for anyway a bloke with a rod was setting up he saw me coming and chucked his rod into the hedge,I didn't recognise him he then come over to me and proceed to give me a lecture about my dogs being off the lead I then asked him who gave him permission to be there apparently he didn't need it anyway to cut an even longer story short I gave him a bit of grief and helped him on his way the annoying bit is I have permission to be there and he end up trying to shout off about my dogs causing all sort to the wildlife chasing stock etc and I never seen him in my life before ..... bloody loony

2. Bob Ford

Bob Ford Pickle the Mud Monster,

They walk among us. Every village has one.

3. leisurely

leisurely PetForums Junior

I live in Norfolk. We have more than our fair share

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice