UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Still missing my boys
42,320 Posts
Where did you get them from and how much do they cost?

Not sure if Alfie would bother with one of those, we've found small antlers when out and about and he's shown no interest at all

·
Registered
39,811 Posts

Not sure if Alfie would bother with one of those, we've found small antlers when out and about and he's shown no interest at all
There is these ones that pets at home do now too
Pure Dog | Stagbar antler dog chews | natural dog treats | organic dog snacks | hypoallergenic dog chews | long-lasting dog chews | teeth cleaning dog chews | low fat dog treats

I think someone said Jollyes do them now too.

Or there is these easy chew version but havent seen these ones anywhere else

https://www.antlerdogchews.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=140

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
Decided to give them some new Antlers today :)

Chester had this one :)

but not for long as you can see :lol: :lol:

so he got this one :lol: :lol:

It looks nearly as big as chester, should keep him going for a bit.:D

·
Registered
13,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

We got then for nothing..but the first ones we got from one of the links Sled dog put up

here is our free pile :D :thumbup:

·
Registered
39,811 Posts
That was a result if you work out what they would cost chopped into normal size pieces on sale............

Should keep your two happy for quite a while.

·
Registered
13,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How did you get all of those???? I'm so jealous :D
That was a result if you work out what they would cost chopped into normal size pieces on sale............

Should keep your two happy for quite a while.
Arh mine would have died and gone to heaven with that lot :eek:

You have a couple of hundreds pound worth at what the shops charge :frown2:
they were given to us by a friend of my husband's who makes walking sticks, these ones were no good to him..:D and they are all untreated ..the pile has gone down a bit, with giving a few away etc .

·
Vassal to Lilly and Ludo
33,764 Posts
Chester looks like he's really enjoying his Antler :D

My lot love the easy chews but show no interest in the 'whole' pieces of antler - they like the insides to be in easy reach.

·
Registered
13,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Chester looks like he's really enjoying his Antler :D

My lot love the easy chews but show no interest in the 'whole' pieces of antler - they like the insides to be in easy reach.
he enjoy's them even better after Mavis has had a good chomp on them and got them going ..:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I bought one and Abi likes it now and then. She hasn't really made any inroads into it. I put a bit of salmon oil in either end to keep her interested. Bruno liked it too so OH sawed it in half now they have one each. I think they will last them several years though!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.