Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

some mothers do ave em'!!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by madferrit*, May 13, 2010.

1. madferrit*

madferrit* PetForums Senior

My looney neighbour has just been out talking to her dog cos she keeps barking(the dog not my neighbour!!)She is loony cos she tells my kids to walk on the road rather than pass her gate on the pavement as it makes her dogs bark:eek:ut:

"i dont like you when your a naughty girl and i certainly dont like you when your barking for no reason, its just absurd, now get out of my sight" (dog is in small back garden with nutty neighbour)
    can imagine poor dogs face as if to say "what the helll are you shouting about lady???"
    :D:crazy::lol::lol:

2. Cazza1974

Cazza1974 PetForums VIP

lol. That is funny. I must admit I do have conversations with Dorrie.:eek: She just looks at me and sometimes meows in response.

3. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

Lol thats like my boss :D she tells myob to stop been silly and talks herself thru each thing she does muttering it under her breath :lol: :lol: I am a lil smartass sometimes and ask her "sorry I didnt hear you, were you talking to me ?" then ya can see her trying real hard to stop talking to herself :arf: but the voices get the better of her and make there way out her mouth :001_cool: :lol:

4. catz4m8z

catz4m8z PetForums VIP

Gosh, I hope telling the dog to sht up doesnt make you nutty! I do it all the time.:D
    Usually to Heidi, "what are you barking at?, there's nothing there!":rolleyes:

5. CreativeLC

CreativeLC PetForums VIP

Im the same with my Willow i have to admit! If she is being naughty i will say something like 'Willow, if you carry on then you won't get your birthday present, is that what you want?' she does look at me like im insane! :)
    I thought everyone spoke to there dogs? lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice