UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Today i buttered Thomas's feet as he's been in for 2 weeks now, (he's a 11 year old boy i inherited from the nursing home i work) he's been itching to go out for days but i wanted him to get used to us and my other cats before letting him out especially after our scare of him getting out and not coming back for 2 days :( soooooooooooo he went out this afternoon and came back 10 minutes later ! :thumbsup: and he's been doing it all evening to which is great news now he's tired and asleep on his bed which is great news :thumbup: Thomas is set in his ways so i've taught an old cat new tricks !!! as the saying goes ! :D:D x I'm so proud of him:D

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Aww very well done Thomas!! :thumbup1: :D

Hope your doing fine to Kim

xx

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Thank you Elaine, Yes things are looking up after today, it was a case of shall i or shan't i :rolleyes: so i'm glad i did :D hope your Jinxy is behaving ! :D x
Well done for going for it :)
He is behaving compared to my kids! so that means being a little devil but not as much as usual lol!!, nah, he is a good cat, always up for a cuddle.
Glad your OK
x

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.