Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

some advice

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by piggybaker, Apr 14, 2011.

1. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

this little dog we have well her valva is leaking brown liquid, well her teats have gone back beatifully but this discharge concerns me that she may have had the pups weeks ago and not months..

so my question is when a bitch has pups how long does she expell discharge for?

I hope this makes sense,

2. IndysMamma

IndysMamma PetForums VIP

I would go vets, now...

any discharge should clear up within days, not months, from my experience with the labs - and it wasn't brown! was just blood clots n stuff

3. piggybaker

piggybaker PetForums VIP

she was checked out by the vets at the shelter three times and its not all the time she is leaking just like gooey may be I made it sound dramatic, Other than that she is as bright as a button other than taking my daughters The dog toys and hidding them away i her crate, very sad to watch,

we are at the vets for a health check on Monday. The vet adviced to leave it for a week after getting her, let her chill before bringing her in.

4. rona

rona Guest

If it's open PYO Monday may be too late :(

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice