UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a new member and would like to ask a question about our staffy, from time to time he sicks up slimy yellowy stuff, it's really horrible, any thoughts.

thanks

sparky

G

·
it sounds like bile to me its usually nothing to worry about, some dogs bring up bile often in the mornings because they have an empty stomach.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought it might have been something like that, thanks for answering, it's not something to worry about then, I do find sometimes that he eats grass when he's in the garden, I've heard that dogs do this because they have an upset tummy, or is that a myth?

thanks

·
Registered
13,034 Posts
Not sure if the grass thing is true - my grand parents always told me it was their medicine if they had poorly tums :lol:

My pup was like yours and someone here suggested a biscuit just before bed. I started giving her a biscuit when I went to bed and it stopped.

G

·
I thought it might have been something like that, thanks for answering, it's not something to worry about then, I do find sometimes that he eats grass when he's in the garden, I've heard that dogs do this because they have an upset tummy, or is that a myth?

thanks
its usually nothing to worry about at all:) they eat grass to get rid of an excessive build up of bile:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.