Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

Some adult doe rats (US Satin, smooth, Rex)

Discussion in 'Small Animal Rescue and Adoption' started by spoiled_rat, Mar 29, 2011.

1. spoiled_rat

spoiled_rat PetForums Senior

I have some adult does here who I did keep back to breed from, but with plans changing and getting what I wanted in other litters, they aren't needed breeding wise and I would prefer them to go to a pet home and be spoiled rotten (but hopefully not get them fat...as they are...uh...'good doers' shall we say!!!) :)

2 x Mink topeared does, one is US Satin and an Ok Irish actually (DOB:31/8/2010) and the other is just normal furred (DOB:25/05/2010) both very friendly.
    1 x Russian Blue topeared doe (DOB:19/02/2010) who is lovely and licky and a rodentist to the extreme...
    1 x Black Rex topeared doe (DOB:25/05/2010) who is sister to one of the minks, and I probably should mention both get tubby at the smell of food, so weight will have to be watched lol.

All were born here, and all can be renamed to whatever is wanted, as they tend to totally ignore me when I call them and go walkabout regardless, so I don't think they know their names ::)
    None have ever been bred from.

Please PM me for more info, pics will be added in the next day or so :)

2. spoiled_rat

spoiled_rat PetForums Senior

Some pics...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice