Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

So

Discussion in 'Dog Health and Nutrition' started by Kinjilabs, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Teds been on Royal canin food sensitive for a couple of weeks now..... he's had the "poops" on and off still tho.

Now the last two days he's hardly been, today not at all:eek:

Am I going to expect an explosion soon?:rolleyes:
    Anyone ever had their dog on this food for any length of time?

2. greatdanes

greatdanes PetForums Member

have his poos got hard as times gone on even tho hes still had the poos (if that makes sense), hopefully with him not going to the poo, is a good sign as the gut is digesting the food rather than disgarding it,
    is he on the rc for his poos????
    i had demi on this for a little while to settle her guts and it worked a treat even tho she was having 3/4/5 small poos a day but i would rather that than big piles of diarrhea.

3. JoinTheChase

JoinTheChase PetForums Junior

My first pup started on Eukanuba (what he was weened onto) and pooed all over the place. He had a really dodgy stomach when he was very small, but even when that settled, he did about 6 poos a day, plus extra on walks. He was put onto Royal Canin German shepherd puppy, and he went down to 2 poos a day, plus walks.

My second pup was also weened onto Euk, and didn't agree with it. He was changed onto Royal Canin Large breed puppy, but he got worse ( ? ) so he went on to the German Shepherd puppy, and it sorted him right out. He went to 4 poos a day, in perfect routine.

4. Twiggy

Twiggy PetForums VIP

Do you mean the Royal Canin DR21 Hypoallergenic Veterinary diet? If so, my bitch with a food intolerance has to revert back to it from time to time.

5. cinnamontoast

cinnamontoast Sois pas chiant, chéri.

Will you keep him on it? Whatever works for the dog is obviously best but I personally wouldn't feed it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice