UK Pet Forums Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're Baaaaaaaaack!!

Did you miss us?

I have briefly scrolled through the first few pages of dogchat but there are sooooooo many threads, please can you just highlight any MUST KNOW things that have happened in the past week?!!

I am very excited to get back to a couple of PM's telling me who our SS recipients are......... SO EXCITED!!! :D :D
I absolutely LOVE who we're buying for, Branston in particular feels that he has a lot in common with who he's buying for so we're very excited about that (I'm not saying anymore though!)
Oh, and whoever has the pleasure of buying for the pickles - I will go and update their likes and dislikes in the thread as I don't think I put much in there 1st time round :)

Tis good to be back, and don't worry - a pickle's on tour canal pictures thread will no doubt be following shortly :D

·
Banned
12,847 Posts
I was thinking I hadn't seen you around for a while! I hope you had a nice holiday - looking forward to the pic thread :D

·
Registered
39,229 Posts

·
Registered
6,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:yikes: :eek: :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How dare all that happen while I was away!!

I don't reckon anyone can top that for exciting news!!! :D :D :D

They are soooooooo cute and gorgeous and perfect, you must be so excited.

I can't wait to find out which one is Rudi and following his journey to becoming Kilo's baby bro :D

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Hope you had a nice time & there are some pics:)

What did you miss?................. well I won the lottery last week:D:D

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
and you've decided to share your winnings with all owners of black and white littermates on PF? :D
hee hee... no begging letters please:D I didn't win the 4 million but did get 5 numbers which was very, very nice;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.