Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

So upset :(

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by malibu, May 15, 2010.

1. malibu

malibu Guest

My friend called me today in tears saying that she had found a litter of 4 kittens which had been abandoned in the woods (she was walking her dog) how could anyone just abandon such a beautiful animal :( aagghh its really making me want to open cat rescue centre, the kittens were approx 1-2weeks old, and have been handed in now, lets hope they all go to good homes

2. colliemerles

colliemerles PetForums VIP

oh no how sad, at least they are in good hands now, and should be well cared for, i wonder where the poor mum is, she must be missing her babies.how can people be so cruel,:mad:

3. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

wishing good look to those kittens, how do you know they where abandoned it may have been a place the mother chose to have them, not all cats have kittens in good places.

4. colliemerles

:eek:..:eek:... i didnt think of that !!!! like maybe shes feral or something ???:confused:

5. malibu

malibu Guest

They were left in a black sack :(

6. malibu

malibu Guest

I guess, I dunno. All I know is what I was told. It's still classed as abandoned though :( x

7. colliemerles

poor little things, thank goodness your friend found them, they should be well looked after now.:)

8. Waterlily

Waterlily Amused

aw how sad, I hope they can survive :( And the poor mum must be frantic for her babies, I hope she somehow finds her way to a better home too :mad:

9. lorilu

lorilu PetForums VIP

Your friend is a real hero for saving those kittens, if they were in a sack, they were dumped. Pity people can't be bothered to spay and neuter, wonder how many other litters they have dumped over the years. Disgusting people..

Hope they make it okay.

10. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

if in a sack they been dumped, poor kittens, I dont know how people have the heart to dump the babies. Its people like them who shouldn't have animals/add to rescue crisis..

11. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

my worry is she will be pregnant again now...... what will happen to the next litter.

12. purrlover

purrlover PetForums Senior

aww poor little kittens and poor mummy cat ... well done to your friend though :) we have a brook at the bottom of my steet and about 2 years ago the were cleaning it out .. i spoke to the men that were cleaning it out and they said they found about 16 black bags that contained bricks and bones in ... they had to be sent off to be examined just in case they were human .. a couple of weeks later i was talking to them again there were all kitten and puppy bones ... ive never felt so sad in all my life ....some people are so cruel :mad:
    julie x

13. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

these people must be evil.....

14. malibu

malibu Guest

Its upset me so much :( I love my Tia to pieces and I keep thinking how could anyone do that :(

15. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

some people are just scum, they have no feelings.

16. malibu

malibu Guest

I know :( luckily our Kittens will be going to people I know would look after them, and if they didn't want them them I would keep them myself, they definately won't be going to just anybody

17. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

id rep you for that, its a brilliant attitude!

18. lizward

lizward PetForums VIP

You really wouldn't think that sort of thing would still be happening in the developed world, would you.

Liz

19. DKDREAM

DKDREAM PetForums VIP

No you wouldn't you would think that the people could of contacted a rescue, left the kittens with the mother then when old enough give them to rescue to rehome.,

20. malibu

malibu Guest

Sometimes people don't think and I am honestly so glad I took Tia in because I couldn't imagine my life without her now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice