Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

So Tempted To Get Another Dog

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by brackensmom, Aug 12, 2009.

1. brackensmom

brackensmom PetForums VIP

Hi all, i have fallen in love again, she is a gorgeous choc lab, Brackens previous owner has her for rehoming at the moment, and i am soo tempted to bring her back home with me when i go and fetch Bracken back on Sunday, just not sure how OH will be, i might just have to tell a little white lie, and say we are just going to look after her for a while and then when he has also fallen he love convince him we must keep her.

2. Colsy

Colsy Banned

Oh how sweet.:):):)
    Go on i say.;)
    I ended up with 7 dogs oops,but i must stop now.

3. Kinjilabs

Kinjilabs PetForums VIP

Why are they rehoming her? hope it goes well lol

4. brackensmom

oh wow 7, my OH would have a fit! but i certainly would like another 1 and i think Bracken would like a girlfriend:)

5. brackensmom

bit long story, but Brackens previous owner will take in dogs that people can no longer look after or want:( sometimes she keeps them but at the moment she already has 7 and just has no more space, and this girl has come to her because she was kept in stables and not being cared for, but she is soo affectionate and just needs lots of TLC.

6. Colsy

Colsy Banned

I wish you the best of luck.
    Hope you get her for Bracken too.;)

7. GSDlover4ever

GSDlover4ever PetForums VIP

i'm the one who has a dog (GSD) and am mad about dogs and their welfare, hoever its the oposit for me at the moment - my bf who isn't as into dogs as i am wants another dog to keep Zara company and possibly be more his - as Zara can be a mummies girl, hoever she totally addores her daddie (reasoni started dating him :) )
    but i am the one saying no as i can't afford it at the moment, i told him if he wants one then he can pay for the insurance and vet fees etc.... - he still wants one though.

men eh!
    what they like lol :D

i'm thinking hard about getting a house bunny instead though!

good luck with whatever you decided to do! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice