Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

So sad - senior Kitizen 'Feel free to come and get her'

Discussion in 'Cat Rescue and Adoption' started by fierceabby, Sep 17, 2013.

1. fierceabby

fierceabby PetForums VIP

2. cats galore

cats galore PetForums VIP

this makes me so mad and i worry so much about the animals given away for free. the one thing is dog bait and i can't bare to think of any animal going through that:(
    sadly i don't have room for her or other older cats as i don't think mine would take to an older one now. hopefully someone kind went and fetched her

3. Aurelie

Aurelie PetForums VIP

That is an awful reason for rehoming - I would think that at her age, the kids leaving home would provide the cat with a lovely quiet retirement. How can a family see their pet grow up with the children and then just give it away like that??? :mad: I suspect the poor cat has become incontinent or developed some other age related problem.

How very sad - if my children grew up to think like this, I would feel that I had failed in showing them what loyalty should be.

4. fierceabby

fierceabby PetForums VIP

We're having problems with a turf war in the lounge. Dusty is peeing everywhere, bankrupting us on feliway and tablets as well as carpet cleaning :( Tillie is now frightened of cats due to Dusty being so stressy about defending her downstairs territory that there's no way I could just go fetch her.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice