Welcome to PetForums

Join thousands of other pet owners and pet lovers on the UK's most popular and friendly pet community and discussion forum.

so proud of my rescue boy loki :D

Discussion in 'Dog Chat' started by hippymama, Aug 23, 2013.

1. hippymama

hippymama PetForums Senior

just wanted to share how well he's doing really :D
    when he first came home he didn't know even know sit , he barely looked at me he just sniffed around all the time and ran in little circles , we were warned that he had zero recall and he had not been off lead ....

well he now knows sit :D , i was so happy the first time he did it lol :p and he comes running back to his name and to the whistle :D and today he learned to touch the target stick with his nose :) , he no longer spends all day circling (though he still does it sometimes when he's really excited :p ) he's responding really well to the clicker and now he's on purizon kibble and raw he seems to be able to concentrate better :)

i just cant believe how well he's done in a few weeks , i really am so proud of him :001_wub:

#1 hippymama, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
  2. cheekymonkey68

cheekymonkey68 PetForums VIP

Well done you and Loki! Its lovely when you can see some progress :) Long may it continue :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice